Banner Ad Free!
Please help support us with small monthly donations
Teams/Clan setup is continuing.
Teams sole purpose is to enhance game play and the TerminusPoint universe.
Each person must first register a User Name.
This User information is kept confidential, but is used to fill in default Pilot information.
- Users adding is started by pressing the "Add User" button on the User Login Page
- Please, only one User per person
- User information Editting can be found on the Pilot Selection page and in the Pilots Lounge
- Each user must have at least one Pilot to be useful
- Each user may have as many Pilots as they want. Many people only need one though.
Pilots are the heart of the Team/Clan system.
- Each User may have multiple Pilots
- After logging in as a User, either select an existing Pilot or press "Add Pilot" to create a new Pilot
- Edit Pilot Information is available in the Pilot Lounge
- Each Pilot can be a member of only one Team/Clan
- New Pilots are automatically in the Public Team
- Different portions of Pilot data can have their Privacy Level adjusted to restrict who cat see it. IE, you can change Display E-Mail to restrict it to only Team Members.
Pilot Privacy levels override your Teams Privacy Levels.
- URL Links do not need http:// in front of them. TerminusPoint adds that automatically if you did not supply it.
- Pilots have access to all the Public News/FAQ/Hints/Bugs type items.
- Pilots can post Public FAQ/Hints/Bugs.
- TODO: Display more Pilot Information according to Privacy levels
- TODO: Create & Edit Ship Information
Pilots are grouped into Teams/Clans.
Each Pilot MUST be a member of a Team/Clan, the Public Team handles Pilots not in other Teams.
- Each Team/Clan has one Owner
- May have Captains that have additional powers within the Team/Clan
- Users in good standing with TP may request a Team/Clan creation and specify the Captains
- Publicly visible URL for your Team homepage
- Publicly visible Mission Statement & Membership information
- Publicly visible Comm Freq
- Private only Comm Freq
- Private MOTD
- Private Team/Clan room, message boards, ...
- To apply for membership in a Team, go to their Team Hall and Press the Apply button (which apears when they are accepting members)
- TODO: Display more Team Information according to Privacy levels
- TODO: Team/Clans Ranking
- TODO: Additional powers for Team/Clan Captains
Team Owners & Captains, control and personalize each Team/Clan.
- Make Team/Clan Name and Title changes
- Set Mission and Membership Statements (publicly visible)
- Set a Link to a Team/Clan homepage
- Set Team Colors?
- Set Privacy level of Team/Clan
- Maintain a private Team/Clan newsboard
- Publish public Team/Clan news items
- TODO: Set Pilot Rankings & Titles
- TODO: Automated Pilot Acceptance
User/Pilot Registration available at: User Login.
More features will continue to be added.
This site is under HEAVY construction.
Please move carefully and watch out for the Construction Tugs.
Terminus (c) 2000-2001 Vicarious Visions, Inc.
Terminus and Vicarious Visions are registered trademarks of
Vicarious Visions, Inc.
(C)Copyright 2000,2001, Steven Wilcoxon
All Rights Reserved